Leaf Face Incense Burner
Leaf Face Incense Burner
Made of Polyresin, this Incense Burner with a Leaf Face will be a cool addition to your incense burner collection. 10 1/2″ long x 1 3/4″ wide x 3/8″ deep
SKU: 12-239 Category: Incense & Holders Tag: Leaf Face Incense Burner
|Dimensions||12.5 × 1.75 in|
Tree Man with LED Eyes Incense Burner
Tree Man with LED Eyes Incense BurnerMade of Polyresin, this Stick Incense Burner has LED Eyes that light up when you flick the switch! Approximately 10 1/2" long.
Dragon Castle Incense Burner
Dragon Castle Incense BurnerThis Dragon Castle Incense Burner is sinister in appearance yet fascinating to behold and lends its legendary image to your decor. Add your favorite incense to create a mystical scene from the pages of legend and lore! 10 1/2 ' long x 1 1/2" wide x 3" high at the top of the Dragon. Made of Polyresin.
Skull Alley Incense Burner
Skull Alley Incense BurnerMade of Polyresin, this Skull Alley Incense Burner will last a long time just like the skulls lining this burner. Approximately 10 1/2" long.
Hamsa Flat Incense Burner
Hamsa Flat Incense BurnerAdd this Hamsa Flat Incense Burner to your home and you will be protected from the Evil Eye!! 4" x 5" The hamsa (Arabic: خمسة, Romanized: khamsa, Hebrew: חַמְסָה, romanized: ḥamsā) is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout North Africa and in the Middle East and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa has been traditionally believed to provide defense against the evil eye. Khamsah is an Arabic word that means "five", but also refers to images of "the five fingers of the hand". In Jewish culture, the hamsa is associated with the number five because of the five fingers depicted on the hand. The Hamsa has also been known as the Hand of Fatima after the daughter of Muhammad.
Carved Octagon Tower Incense Burner
Carved Octagon Tower Incense Burner
This Carved Octagon Tower Burner has Intricate carving and brass inlay that decorate this tall, wooden tower incense burner. Use it to burn or store incense sticks and cones!!! The bottom opens up to reveal a cone burner and four holes to burn stick incense. Approximately 12.5" tall x 3" wide.
Satya Incense – Various Scents
Satya Incense - Various ScentsWhat sets Satya incense apart and at the fore of incense manufacturing is the use of the masala/flora technique in production. This approach is both a return to the roots steeped in Indian spirituality and a recognition of quality. “Shrinivas Sugandhalaya (BNG) LLP” is a committed equal opportunity employer. They see themselves as a family. Their Organization and its parent’s company have worked with a predominantly female employees based on three generations of female employees working under the same roof at this present time. Jobs at their establishment frequently pass hands from grandmothers to mothers to daughters. Their employees are skilled artisans, having gained expertise from years of hand-rolling and handcrafting of incense. These artisans are trained in the exact measure of “Flora” incense blend required for making of a perfect and uniform stick. The use of bamboo in their work ensures a minimal ecological footprint and is of support to tribal artisans. Their employees are provided with social overheads and a fair wage in addition to work gear, including masks and gloves. Owing to this uniqueness in their employees, their engagement with social justice with equity, ‘gifts’ rather than anything between the Company and Employees are passed on in the form of Household Utensils and Sarees every year. All meals are shared within the industry premises accrediting again to an informal and interpersonal relationship as a family. In this way, supporting their work in handcrafted incense lends a voice to craft, the earth, tribal welfare, gender parity and agency. All Scents are One 15 gram box. CHOOSE FROM:
- Arabian Jasmine - Hand rolled in India from pure extracts and fine scented oils, this is a beautiful amber and wildflower honey base scent with a seductive jasmine theme.
- Mood/Inspiration: Laughter.
- Description/Key Notes: Uplifting, Floral, Sprightly
- Use: Jasmine flora incense supports self-confidence, is a mood enhancer and antidepressant. Jasmine also acts as an aphrodisiac and helps balance feminine energy/ yin within the body.
- Dragon's Blood - The Dragon’s Blood flora incense features a star ingredient from the family treasure trove.
- Mood/Inspiration: The steadfast hold of the northern star.
- Description/Key Notes: Potent, Earthy, Harmonizing
- Use: The Dragon’s Blood incense helps protect and strengthen your aura from external negativity and psychic attacks thus energizing your psychic and spiritual core.
- English Lavender - Incense that is a fresh, sweet and charming fragrance.
- Mood/Inspiration: Snuggling in for bedtime stories.
- Description/Key Notes: Soothing, Sublime, Herbal
- Use: The Lavender flora incense helps soothe, put to rest bedtime worries and lift insomnia.
- Good Luck - Good Luck incense is a slightly sweet amber vanilla masala with a hint of wildflowers
- White Sage -The protective aura of white sage provides safe sanctuary with this special blend.
- Mood/Inspiration: Sheltering under a tree during a passing shower.
- Description/Key Notes: Woody, Sacred, Devotional
- Use: The White Sage flora incense helps release and cleanse energy from your space and provides protection.
Sage Spirit Bundle
Sage Spirit BundleSage Spirit Sticks are made with sage from New Mexico and combined with either Cedar, Sweetgrass, Copal, or Lavendar. All sticks are wrapped with 100% cotton yarn for safe and healthful burning. Each ingredient is considered a sacred herb used for centuries by Native Americans in their "Smudging" ceremonies. "Smudging" is the name given to the burning of these herbs for the purposes of cleansing and sending out prayers. Today, people are "Smudging" to receive the benefits known to generations of our Native American Brothers and Sisters. Approximately 5" L