Ash Catcher – Black with Ying Yang
Ash Catcher – Black with Ying Yang
Burn your favorite Incense with this Ying Yang Ash Catcher and feel the vibes! Made of wood. Approximately 10 1/2″ long.
SKU: 12-238Y Category: Incense & Holders Tag: Ash Catcher - Black with Ying Yang
Satya Incense – Various Scents
Satya Incense - Various ScentsWhat sets Satya incense apart and at the fore of incense manufacturing is the use of the masala/flora technique in production. This approach is both a return to the roots steeped in Indian spirituality and a recognition of quality. “Shrinivas Sugandhalaya (BNG) LLP” is a committed equal opportunity employer. They see themselves as a family. Their Organization and its parent’s company have worked with a predominantly female employees based on three generations of female employees working under the same roof at this present time. Jobs at their establishment frequently pass hands from grandmothers to mothers to daughters. Their employees are skilled artisans, having gained expertise from years of hand-rolling and handcrafting of incense. These artisans are trained in the exact measure of “Flora” incense blend required for making of a perfect and uniform stick. The use of bamboo in their work ensures a minimal ecological footprint and is of support to tribal artisans. Their employees are provided with social overheads and a fair wage in addition to work gear, including masks and gloves. Owing to this uniqueness in their employees, their engagement with social justice with equity, ‘gifts’ rather than anything between the Company and Employees are passed on in the form of Household Utensils and Sarees every year. All meals are shared within the industry premises accrediting again to an informal and interpersonal relationship as a family. In this way, supporting their work in handcrafted incense lends a voice to craft, the earth, tribal welfare, gender parity and agency. All Scents are One 15 gram box. CHOOSE FROM:
- Arabian Jasmine - Hand rolled in India from pure extracts and fine scented oils, this is a beautiful amber and wildflower honey base scent with a seductive jasmine theme.
- Mood/Inspiration: Laughter.
- Description/Key Notes: Uplifting, Floral, Sprightly
- Use: Jasmine flora incense supports self-confidence, is a mood enhancer and antidepressant. Jasmine also acts as an aphrodisiac and helps balance feminine energy/ yin within the body.
- Dragon's Blood - The Dragon’s Blood flora incense features a star ingredient from the family treasure trove.
- Mood/Inspiration: The steadfast hold of the northern star.
- Description/Key Notes: Potent, Earthy, Harmonizing
- Use: The Dragon’s Blood incense helps protect and strengthen your aura from external negativity and psychic attacks thus energizing your psychic and spiritual core.
- English Lavender - Incense that is a fresh, sweet and charming fragrance.
- Mood/Inspiration: Snuggling in for bedtime stories.
- Description/Key Notes: Soothing, Sublime, Herbal
- Use: The Lavender flora incense helps soothe, put to rest bedtime worries and lift insomnia.
- Good Luck - Good Luck incense is a slightly sweet amber vanilla masala with a hint of wildflowers
- White Sage -The protective aura of white sage provides safe sanctuary with this special blend.
- Mood/Inspiration: Sheltering under a tree during a passing shower.
- Description/Key Notes: Woody, Sacred, Devotional
- Use: The White Sage flora incense helps release and cleanse energy from your space and provides protection.
Sage Spirit Bundle
Sage Spirit BundleSage Spirit Sticks are made with sage from New Mexico and combined with either Cedar, Sweetgrass, Copal, or Lavendar. All sticks are wrapped with 100% cotton yarn for safe and healthful burning. Each ingredient is considered a sacred herb used for centuries by Native Americans in their "Smudging" ceremonies. "Smudging" is the name given to the burning of these herbs for the purposes of cleansing and sending out prayers. Today, people are "Smudging" to receive the benefits known to generations of our Native American Brothers and Sisters. Approximately 5" L
Hamsa Flat Incense Burner
Hamsa Flat Incense BurnerAdd this Hamsa Flat Incense Burner to your home and you will be protected from the Evil Eye!! 4" x 5" The hamsa (Arabic: خمسة, Romanized: khamsa, Hebrew: חַמְסָה, romanized: ḥamsā) is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout North Africa and in the Middle East and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa has been traditionally believed to provide defense against the evil eye. Khamsah is an Arabic word that means "five", but also refers to images of "the five fingers of the hand". In Jewish culture, the hamsa is associated with the number five because of the five fingers depicted on the hand. The Hamsa has also been known as the Hand of Fatima after the daughter of Muhammad.
Dragon Castle Incense Burner
Dragon Castle Incense BurnerThis Dragon Castle Incense Burner is sinister in appearance yet fascinating to behold and lends its legendary image to your decor. Add your favorite incense to create a mystical scene from the pages of legend and lore! 10 1/2 ' long x 1 1/2" wide x 3" high at the top of the Dragon. Made of Polyresin.
California White Sage Smudge Torch
California White Sage Smudge TorchUSDA ORGANIC: Sourced responsibly in California, Sage is proven to neutralize negative energy, kill harmful bacteria, improve sleep, alleviate anxiety and stress. When burned the smoke heals and brings one back into balance and cleanses the body and mind of negative spirits and impurities. Smudging sage has also been known globally to help relieve worry, open the mind, clear negative thoughts and feelings, and de-stress the spirit. USE FOR YOGA AND MEDITATION: Smudging with sages is a powerful tool in spiritual practice. Burning sage improves awareness and focus. It commonly used to practice mindfulness and transcendental meditation. TAKE PART IN A SACRED TRADITION: Sage is a traditional medicine plant of the Native American peoples, used for healing and ceremony. It is used for cleansing and purification, and to open people up to a greater connection with the sacred. It is thought to banish negative energy, not only on the physical level, but also emotionally, mentally and spiritually. It has a very aromatic, sharp and stimulating smell, and its action works on all the senses.
- 3 torches - approximately 5"
Sage BundleCleanse the energy in your home with this California White Sage Stick! Sage has been used by many cultures for thousands of years for cleansing, and purification of both individuals and spaces through ritual burning or "Smudging". Common reasons for burning White Sage are to clear energy, restore balance, spiritual purification, and protection.
Spiritual Sky Perfume Oil
Spiritual Sky Perfume OilUse this versatile oil in your home, office or car. Choose from:
Ash Catcher – Black with Floral Inlay