6″ Acrylic Water Pipe
This 6″ Acrylic Water Pipe is 6″ tall with a 1″ wide mouthpiece (outside) 1/2″ (inside) ″ with a 2 1/2″ base. There are two styles to choose from: Octagonal and Bubble. Simple, durable and inexpensive, these Water Pipes do the job!
Choose from: Octagonal
Choose from: Bubble
An acrylic water pipe is used to filter and cool smoke before inhalation. It consists of several components that work together to deliver a smoother and more enjoyable smoking experience. Here’s a description of the various parts and their functions:
- Base: The base of this acrylic water pipe is flat and sturdy, providing stability. It holds the water needed for filtration and cooling.
- Tube: The main tube is made of acrylic, a durable and transparent plastic material. This tube is octagonal and is 6″ tall. It connects the mouthpiece to the base and holds the water and smoke as they travel through the device.
- Mouthpiece: The top end of the tube features a mouthpiece that is 1″ wide (outside), 1/2″ wide (inside) and that you place your lips against to inhale the smoke. The mouthpiece is designed for comfortable and airtight sealing to ensure efficient smoke inhalation.
- Carburetor (Carb): These acrylic water pipes have a carb, which is a small hole or vent located on the tube. You cover the carb while inhaling and then release it to clear the tube of remaining smoke after the inhalation.
- Bowl: The bowl is where the smoking material, such as dried herbs or tobacco, is loaded. It is metal and fits into the joint on the down stem.
- Water Chamber: The lower portion of the tube, submerged in water within the base, serves as the water chamber. As smoke is drawn through the water, it undergoes initial filtration, cooling, and some degree of moisture conditioning. This results in a smoother and less harsh smoke that’s more comfortable to inhale.
Overall, this acrylic water pipe offers a simple and straightforward design that allows you to enjoy a smoother smoking experience by filtering the smoke through water before inhalation.