The Jennings JSR-300 Scale is the best low priced precision pocket scale in the USA. It is incredibly accurate, durable and well designed.
Updated JS series. Enhanced model!
• Improved, ergonomic design
• Innovative spill-preventing and catching system
• Higher definition XL LCD display w/weighmeter
• Advanced hyper-overload protection
- 300 x 0.1 Capacity Pocket Scale
- Weighs in dwt, ozt, ct, gn, oz and g.
- Advanced Parts Counting Function with Multiple Sample Sizes
- Tare and Zero functions
- Digital Auto Calibration – requires a 300 gram weight
- Batteries and Leather-Style Pouch Included
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Spill Catching Tray
- Bright Red Backlit Display
- Platform: 2.3″ x 2.9″
- Dimensions: 4.9″ x 3.2 x 0.9″
J-Scale® is renowned globally for creating accurate weighing instruments, and they pride ourselves on product quality and reliability. Their warranties extend years beyond the industry average because they know their scales will give precise measurements for its entire lifespan if cared for properly.
J-Scale® is dedicated to continuing a tradition of weighing innovations at a cost-effective value to both consumers and businesses. Some of their industry changing inventions include: The Durascale Impact Protection System, The WEIGHMETER Overload Protection System and the application of Backlit Displays to pocket scales.
Designed in Erkelenz, Germany, J-Scale® products are held to extremely high standards in both design and production. They ensure that all J-Scale® products have the consistent quality their customers expect. If you ever have an issue with a J-Scale® product, please contact J-Scale
Since J-Scale® was founded in 2002, they have continually expanded their product offering to fit a wide-variety of scale users. Whether you are a home chef or a large-scale operation, they offer a reliable and precise scale that fit your needs at an affordable price.
Click here for 20 year warranty directions.
GN = Grains
DWT = Pennyweight
KG = Kilograms
PCS= Pieces LBS = Pounds
MG = Milligrams
CT = Carats
1/8OZ – 1/4OZ = Fraction of Ounce