Vector KGM’s Famous No Proof Warranty
All Vector lighters are backed up by Vector-KGM’s famous No Proof Warranty. No Proof Warranty means just that. You are not required to provide a proof of purchase in order to receive warranty services on any malfunctioning Vector lighters. It’s a hassle free, no questions asked, warranty service program. It’s Vector-KGM’s way of showing appreciation and commitment to its customers. Vector-KGM is the last remaining company with an actual in-house warranty service department, with actual lighter-specialist technicians who can perform repair services on the lighters.
Their industry leading turn-around time of 1-2 weeks truly sets Vector-KGM apart from other so-called lighter companies without any in-house QC and service departments.
What’s Covered Under No Proof Warranty?
All Vector® lighters and torches (lighters from hereafter). Yes, they will even service the ones that are missing few parts of the lighters, but do not expect them to service the ones that are in multiple pieces. If all moving parts of the lighters are intact, they will service the lighters regardless of the cause of malfunctioning (e.g., dropped on concrete floor, used inferior butane to refill, not used for years, etc.). Mutilated lighters (missing more than 2 broken pieces) automatically void warranty.
How to Properly Send Lighters Back for Service?
- Do not send the lighter inside of its original packaging box (remove the tin or paper box). The original packaging box will not be returned to you if you send it in.
- Wrap your lighter within a soft paper tissue so that the outer surface doesn’t scratch during transit.
- Enclose lighter(s) in a properly padded envelope or ask Mr. Bill’s for a service envelope.
- Clearly print your name, desired return address, email address and telephone number at which you can be reached. Your complete contact information must be included with your lighter(s).
- Insure package with carrier to cover your property in the event of property loss during shipping. Vector® KGM is not liable for lighters lost in transit.
- Please include $12 for every 3 lighters/torches for return shipping charges in the form of a regular check or money order (e.g., $12 for 1-3 lighters/torches, $24 for 4-6 lighters, etc.). The return shipping fees apply to all pocket size & table-top lighters (e.g., Thundra & Viking), and all other hand-held torches (Nitro, Hyper, Nitro, Minitro, Warhead, VBoom, VEpeak, Warhead, Combat, Avenger & Stinger). For Thunderbird lighter inserts, the return shipping fee is $8 per each insert. For QuadPump (4 flames), SonicPump (single big torch flame), & TriPump (3 flames), the return shipping fee is $17 each. We no longer service MegaPump (single flame) under warranty. You can also pay by credit cards. If paying by credit cards, be sure to include:
A. Card Number. B. Expiration Date. C. Security Code (backside)
D. Full Billing address for the credit card including City, State, and Zip Code.
- International consumers must pay a $17.00 return shipping fee for all models for Canada and $20.00 for all other countries.
- Add $5.00 more for QuadPump, SonicPump & Tri-pump ($22.00 for Canada and $25.00 for all other countries.
Send lighter(s) to the following address:
Attn: Service Dept.
6016 Triangle Dr. Commerce, CA 90040, USA
Is Warranty Service a Free of Charge?
Yes, warranty service is free of charge, except you pay a small return shipping fee. See above for return shipping breakdown. (see #6 & #7)
What Payment Methods Are Accepted for Lighter Models Requiring Return Shipping Charges?
- Regular Checks or Money Orders
- All major cards are accepted including Visa, Master, AMEX, & Discover. Along with your credit card number, be sure to include: A. Card Number. B. Expiration Date. C. Security Code (backside).D. Full Billing address for the credit card including City, State, and Zip Code.
Vector’s industry leading turn-around time of 1-2 weeks from the date they receive your lighters (not from the date you send in) truly sets Vector-KGM apart from the other so-called lighter companies without any in-house QC and service departments.
Status of Repair
If you wish to find out whether Vector received your returned lighters or the service status, please send your inquiries to [email protected]. Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your full name, address and phone number
- Approximate date you returned the lighters
- Lighter model name if it’s known to you