If lighting up is a part of your life, a Scorch Torch is a necessity. Offering a powerful torch flame, heat up anything from a cigarette and cigar to your favorite incense.
Scorch torch can come in very different models and designs. The jet flame can be a single, dual or quad flame. A quad torch lighter comes with four jet flames rather than a single one which most of them do.
Scorch torches are built with lightweight metals and ergonomic grips. This helps you better grip your device and protect you from the intense heat that it produces. The buttons featured on these devices are very simple to use and let you operate your torch easily. Overall, scorch lighters are produced with ease-of-use and safety in mind.
REFILLING YOUR LIGHTER:
When the flame gets weak and low, it usually means time to refill. Constant ignition and adjustment of the flame height when the flame is weak can seriously damage lighters. Simply keeping a lighter free of dirt and dust, and refilling on a regular basis will lengthen the longevity of the lighter.
Here is how to refill your lighter:
• Make sure no open flames are nearby.
• Adjust the flame height to low.
• Bleed fuel tank by pressing down on the lighter refill valve until hissing sound stops. That means all the gas has escaped and you won’t get air pockets which could hinder your lighter usage.
• Shake refill can check if it contains gas.
• Hold both refills can and lighter upside down in each hand.
• Push refill nozzle firmly all the way into lighter refill valve and hold for 15-20 seconds.
• Wait until lighter reaches room temperature before igniting (roughly 5-10 minutes).
• Reset flame height adjuster to your desired setting.