Best value in a mid-sized scale. Customers love the included large bowl/cover with pour spout!
• Low-cost, high-precision scale with extra durability
• Stainless steel weighing tray
• Included bowl/cover
• Extra large LCD display
600g x 0.1g
g, lb:oz, dwt, PCS
- Unique custom Bowl/Cover. This multi-functional Customized bowl was designed with a Pouring Spout and an Easy-Grip surface
- Scale Cover doubles as a Full sized Multi-functional bowl
- Professional stainless steel platform
- Extra large LCD (largest in it’s class)
- Advanced Parts counting Feature
- Multiple weighing modes
- Rubberized faceplate with easy-touch keys
- Batteries included
- Reads in Grams, Pounds, Ounces, Pennyweight and Parts Counting
- Tare and Zero functions
- Scale Size – 5.5″ x 8″
- Tray Size – 5″ round
CJ-600 Capacity Accuracy/Readability
600 grams 0.1 grams
1lb, 5.16 ounces 0.01 ounces
385.8 pennyweight 0.1 pennyweight
J-Scale® is renowned globally for creating accurate weighing instruments, and they pride ourselves on product quality and reliability. Their warranties extend years beyond the industry average because they know their scales will give precise measurements for its entire lifespan if cared for properly.
J-Scale® is dedicated to continuing a tradition of weighing innovations at a cost-effective value to both consumers and businesses. Some of their industry changing inventions include: The Durascale Impact Protection System, The WEIGHMETER Overload Protection System and the application of Backlit Displays to pocket scales.
Designed in Erkelenz, Germany, J-Scale® products are held to extremely high standards in both design and production. They ensure that all J-Scale® products have the consistent quality their customers expect. If you ever have an issue with a J-Scale® product, please contact J-Scale
Since J-Scale® was founded in 2002, they have continually expanded their product offering to fit a wide-variety of scale users. Whether you are a home chef or a large-scale operation, they offer a reliable and precise scale that fit your needs at an affordable price.
Click here for 20 year warranty directions.
GN = Grains
DWT = Pennyweight
KG = Kilograms
PCS= Pieces LBS = Pounds
MG = Milligrams
CT = Carats
1/8OZ – 1/4OZ = Fraction of Ounce