Fujima Standing Torch
Fujima Standing Torch is safe and easy to use, with compact size, suitable for metal welding, barbecue, cooking ignition, cigars and more. It has a high burning temperature, adjustable flame power, and temperature to meet various demands.
- High burning temperature, flame size and temperature adjustable.
- Compact and lightweight, ergonomic handle is non-slip and comfortable to hold.
- It uses butane as the fuel and can refill for a long run use.
- With a locking mechanism to provide a continuous flame.
- Suitable for metal welding, machinery parts heat treatment, meat hair removal, plastic melt, jewelry process, barbecue, campfire ignition, etc.
REFILLING YOUR LIGHTER:
When the flame gets weak and low, it usually means time to refill. Constant ignition and adjustment of the flame height when the flame is weak can seriously damage lighters. Simply keeping a lighter free of dirt and dust, and refilling on a regular basis will lengthen the longevity of the lighter.
Here is how to refill your lighter:
• Make sure no open flames are nearby.
• Adjust the flame height to low.
• Bleed fuel tank by pressing down on the lighter refill valve until hissing sound stops. That means all the gas has escaped and you won’t get air pockets which could hinder your lighter usage.
• Shake Butane refill can to check if it contains gas.
• Hold both refill can and lighter upside down in each hand.
• Push refill nozzle firmly all the way into lighter refill valve and hold for 15-20 seconds.
• Wait until lighter reaches room temperature before igniting (roughly 5-10 minutes).
• Reset flame height adjuster to your desired setting.