Leaping from the stars to your desktop the Amira Orion hookah has descended from the stars. This little jam session stands at 17 1/2″ and it comes equipped with wider gauge down the stem to compensate for the size. Orion also has a diffuser built into the lower portion of the downstem, so it won’t rumble next your computer or interrupt a movie.
- 17 1/2″ Tall hookah
- Included washable hose
- Included Egyptian bowl
- Twist-to-lock base design
Experience even more pleasure with these tips.
- Try putting ice in the glass base of your Hookah and get the water ice cold before smoking. This makes for a smoother, more enjoyable smoking experience.
- Try mixing lemon juice, orange juice or some other flavor into the water in your glass base. It will enhance the taste of your Hookah smoking experience.
- You can store your hookah tobacco at room temperature but it must remain in an airtight container (such as a TightVac, Stash Tin, Tupperware, a jar, zip lock bag, etc.) This will keep your tobacco from drying up and losing its flavor.
- When you first start smoking your hookah, try placing the charcoal on the outside of the bowl and working it around the edges of the bowl. The center of the bowl should be the last place your charcoal is placed.
- Some people smoke the Hookah like you would a cigar while others inhale the smoke. Neither way is more correct than the other. It’s a preference thing.
- For a sweeter and more flavorful smoke, you can add some orange juice to the top two inches of the water in the base of your Hookah. It’s a happier smoke and you can really taste the flavor!
- Because of its consistency, shisha tends to clump up. Before you pack the bowl, crumble it up in your fingers to spread it out throughout the bowl.