Amira Nuvo Hookah
Yet another newcomer to the Amira family, the Amira Nuvo Hookah stands at 17.5 inches tall and like most of the Amira family now, features a matching bowl, hose, and stem. Just like all the other hookahs in the Amira family, not only does this hookah look good, but it smokes great too! You can feel the quality upon handling these beautiful pieces.
The Nuvo features Amira’s Manga Technology, which ensures a perfect seal with magnet technology!
Experience even more pleasure with these tips.
- Try putting ice in the glass base of your Hookah and get the water ice cold before smoking. This makes for a smoother, more enjoyable smoking experience.
- Try mixing lemon juice, orange juice or some other flavor into the water in your glass base. It will enhance the taste of your Hookah smoking experience.
- You can store your hookah tobacco at room temperature but it must remain in an airtight container (such as a TightVac, Stash Tin, Tupperware, a jar, zip lock bag, etc.) This will keep your tobacco from drying up and losing its flavor.
- When you first start smoking your hookah, try placing the charcoal on the outside of the bowl and working it around the edges of the bowl. The center of the bowl should be the last place your charcoal is placed.
- Some people smoke the Hookah like you would a cigar while others inhale the smoke. Neither way is more correct than the other. It’s a preference thing.
- For a sweeter and more flavorful smoke, you can add some orange juice to the top two inches of the water in the base of your Hookah. It’s a happier smoke and you can really taste the flavor!
- Because of its consistency, shisha tends to clump up. Before you pack the bowl, crumble it up in your fingers to spread it out throughout the bowl.