Fe.Ro Walnut Smooth Bulldog/Apple/Prince
Central Italian briar
from the Tuscany region is used exclusively in the fe.ro pipe production of this Walnut Smooth Bulldog/Apple/Prince. This high grade briar, recognized for its rich grain, is put through an elaborate aging, manufacturing and production process. The combination of quality and looks delivers a superior product, resulting in a sweeter, dryer, and better smoking pipe
- Length 6"
- Bowl Height 1 3/4"
- Bowl Width Outside 1 1/4"
- Bowl Width Inside 3/4" (all sizes approximate)
- Length 5 1/2″
BREAKING IN A BRIAR WOOD PIPE
- Smooth Walnut Gloss Finish
- Ebonite Mouthpiece
- 6mm Filter Ready (Click here to order filters)
- Carbonized Bowl
- Medium size
The following are some break-in and maintenance instructions that should enhance smoking pleasure.
- Wet the inside of the bowl for the first few clouds of smoke to reduce the harshness of smoking tobacco in a brand new pipe.
- For the first few clouds of smoke, only half fill your pipe. Pack the tobacco on the bottom loosely to avoid clogging the hole and to secure a good draft. Press the upper layer more firmly, not too much, not too little.
- Light up evenly and smoke slowly, using your tamper to keep the tobacco firm inside the bowl.
- By gradually increasing the amount of tobacco, you will ensure an even build-up of a “cake”. Do not allow this to become excessive as a surplus of “cake” may crack the bowl. This char insulates the pipe, controls the temperature and ensures the ultimate taste and aroma.
- Do not smoke more than 1 to 2 pipefuls a day for the first two weeks.
- Clean your pipe with a pipe tool and pipe cleaner and let it cool.